Thursday, February 12, 2009

That Took Some Serious Balls AdSense

For those in the Fat Guy Coalition who may not know, Google AdSense is a way for those on Blogger to make a little money by putting advertisements on their blog. And I mean "little money," as in large checks for mere pennies. AdSense is supposed to find ads that relate to your specific site.

I thought this would be a great idea for the Fat Guy Report. Maybe there would be little ads for big and tall stores or restaurant coupon books or other things that interest proud fat guys like us.

But what do we here get from AdSense? Weight loss ad after weight loss ad piled one on top of the other. You believe that?

Well, I'm here to say I would never do that to you, my fellow Fat Guy Coalition brethren. The Fat Guy Report is here so we have a place to be the fat guys we were born to be. No questions asked. This is a forum where we laugh at washboard abs and chiseled jaw bones. We know those won't keep you warm when the heat goes off one night.

This is my promise. I'm here to tell AdSense that I don't need the "Best diet plan for 2009," and neither does any Coalition member. You know that won't change, because no matter what ... 

I (heart) pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment