Thursday, March 12, 2009

We're Starting a Fat Guy Revolution

Look at those numbers my brothers. We're up to eight in the Fat Guy Coalition and there's no sign of slowing down.

I'd like to welcome Big Nate, Little Nate, and Chadwick to the FGC. There's another new member, but I have no idea who it is. No matter. I'd like to welcome you to our world you crazy (possibly illiterate) new brother.

For those of you who have joined, or for those who plan, the Big E and I have come up with a little thing we're trying to get started. For our I.D. pictures, we're choosing one of our favorite fat guys of all time. I have Fred Flinstone (my first hero), and the Big E chose Stanley form The Office (his latest hero).

If you'd like to join us by selecting your own fat guy, we do encourage that sort of thing.

Also, send in your ideas for a post and one of us will jump on it as soon as possible. Either leave it in a comment or just email us at fatguyreport@gmail.com.

This is just a short post thanking all of you for keeping me going. I love to hear from all of you, whether it be by comment, text or email. As long as you're still around, I'll keep this thing going.

I (heart) pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment